FORZA LGD-4033 LIGANDROL
Forza LGD-4033 Ligandrol delivers significant increases in muscle size and strength which can become evident within the first week of use. The strength and muscle gain benefits of LGD were validated with a human trial. That same trial assessed key health parameters typically impacted by anabolic steroids including blood pressure, cholesterol, hematocrit, hemoglobin and lipids. LGD did lower High-density lipoprotein (HDL) or good cholesterol, but levels returned after supplementation of LGD was discontinued. All other parameters tested were within healthy range.
As Ligandrol is tissue-selective, it ties itself to selective androgen receptors. Additionally, it helps the anabolic growth of muscles and bones instead of affecting the sebaceous glands and prostrates. Moreover, according to several clinical runs, LGD-4033 has shown the following abilities
- A consistent increase in strength levels
- Consistently increased lean muscle mass
- Reduction in body fat
- Healing properties
- No undesirable side effects
The dosage of LGD-4033 depends on the purpose you are using it for. Ligandrol can not only enhance your lean muscle mass but also decrease body fat and boost your strength for overall health and training performance. Even bodybuilders and athletes have taken this supplement due to its immense effects. That being said, here are some of the recommended dosages for specific purposes.
- Bulking – For bulking, the recommended dose is 5 – 10 mg of Ligandrol for eight weeks. Additionally, you should also include a protein-rich diet with higher caloric intake if you want to add at least 10 pounds of muscle or more.
- Cutting – The recommended dose, in this case, is 3–5 mg a day for eight weeks. If you are looking for a more effective solution, try LGD-4033 SARMs triple pack, which consists of GW–501516, LGD-4033 and S4. This will help you cut fat easily and effectively.
- Recomping – The best use of Ligandrol is perhaps for recomping, according to some experts. Many users of this product have seen an increase in lean muscle mass and fat loss. When you use it with GW–501516 or Cardarine, you can get a stronger recomp. The recommended dose, in this case, is 5 – 8 mg per day for eight weeks.
LGD-4033 can be stacked with GW–501516, RAD140, YK11, MK-677 and S4. One thing to be noted is that Ligandrol can compete with Ostarine, and thus should not be stacked with that.
You can also stack it with growth peptides like IGF1 LR3 and GHRP–6.
POST CYCLE THERAPY
PCT refers to post cycle therapy. Although Ligandrol is known to have little to no side effects, some short-term effects can be seen with LGD-4033. For example, the temporary decrease of FSH and free testosterone is one of the major side effects of Ligandrol. However, that can be removed with post cycle therapy, after you stop taking Ligandrol.
Compared to Steroids and Prohormones, Ligandrol doesn’t have a lot of side effects. SARMs are selective in their actions meaning they have little side effects when used correctly. Side effects when using this compound is testosterone suppression. When the cycle is over, your test levels will have taken a hit and will need help with recovering. Other side effects can include nausea, low energy, headaches, and low libido. Many of these side effects might be caused by decreased testosterone.
Please we urge you to contact your physician and do thorough research before starting any type of diet, exercise program, supplement program, drug therapy or if you feel that you may have an existing medical condition.
The information presented here should not be considered medical recommendation in any way. Legal issues regarding anabolic steroids, growth hormone, and other performance related drugs vary from state, province and country. If these drugs are illegal according to the laws governing, please do not engage in their use.