SANDOZ OMNITROPE (30iu)
Omnitrope 30 IU is released by the Austrian company Sandoz which is widely known via high-quality products. Sandoz products went through a lot of verifications and trials. Due to the given facts, this is a reputable and well-established pharmaceutical company. Omnitrope 30 IU is also made among their pharma grade products. Omnitrope 30 IU pack contains 1 cartridge of 10mg/ 1.5ml with the prefilled solution of Growth Hormone. It is recommended to use in combination with the Omnitrope Pen device.
Sandoz Omnitrope is human growth hormone (HGH) protein manufactured by recombinant DNA technology. It has 191 amino acid residues and a molecular weight of 22, 125 daltons. It is identical structure to human growth hormone of pituitary origin. HGH is an important mediator of the human growth process. This hormone is produced endogenously by the anterior pituitary gland, and exists at especially high levels during childhood. Its growth-promoting effects are broad, and can be separated into three distinct areas: bone, skeletal muscle, and internal organs. It also supports protein, carbohydrate, lipid, and mineral metabolism, and can stimulate the growth of connective tissues.
DOSAGE & INSTRUCTIONS
Men 4iu – 8 iu / Women 1iu – 2iu
- The pen is a high quality piece of equipment which also accounts for some of the actual cost of the Omnitrope. Its quite easy to use and we have also included a video for your convenience.
- The injector pen we have here is the Omnitrope 10 pen and it comes for use with the 1.5ml, 10mg (30iu) cartridge.
- The pen can be set up to deliver as little as 0.3iu which is smaller than anyone would ever need and as much as 16iu. It has an adjustment wheel to set the correct dose and most people can use it even children.
- The pen is stored in a cardboard box with full easy to understand instrctions and a quick set up guide. You should always replace the pen after 24 months of use. Seeing as we provide a new pen with each kit this should never be an issue for you.
HANDLING & STORAGE
Omnitrope must be refrigerated between 2 – 8°C, both in powder form and after reconstitution. Discard any unused solution 28 days after reconstitution. Do NOT freeze. Omnitrope is light sensitive and should be stored in the original package. Do NOT use after the expiry date on the label and carton. Do NOT use Omnitrope if the solution is cloudy or contains particles. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- local reactions at the injection site (such as pain, numbness, redness and swelling)
- swelling associated with fluid retention
- pain in joints and muscle pain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- tingling and numbness
- high blood sugar (hyperglycemia/diabetes) and sugar in your urine (glucosuria)
- unusual skin sensations
- low levels of thyroid hormone (hypothyroidism)
Please we urge you to contact your physician and do thorough research before starting any type of diet, exercise program, supplement program, drug therapy or if you feel that you may have an existing medical condition.
The information presented here should not be considered medical recommendation in any way. Legal issues regarding anabolic steroids, growth hormone, and other performance related drugs vary from state, province and country. If these drugs are illegal according to the laws governing, please do not engage in their use.